Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures!!






So today the girls and I went to JCPenney's to get our Christmas pictures done! MAN, what a madhouse that place was! We ended up having to go back because even though out appt was at 1120, we didnt get seen till almost 12:30!! By that time, Taty was hungry and tired. So we rescheduled and went back at 4:00, after naps and lunch! The pictures came out wonderful! I am so proud of myself because even with everything going on in my personal life, I still managed to make this Christmas the best I can, and I also did all the traditions that I like to do by myself. I went Christmas shopping, took the girls to see Santa, got the tree and decorated it, took our Christmas card photo, and now got my Christmas pictures. So today, I am giving myself a pat on the back! LOL! Enjoy the pictures! I really think they came out wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment