Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Jasmine!






So, Jasmine had an AMAZING birthday! Daddy came and brought her this Snow White dress since she wanted to be a princess, and I think it was the highlight of her birthday! Then I was up all night making her this Princess Doll cake, which is a real Snow White doll. It came out pretty good, I do know what to do to make it better next time! Then we went to Chuck E Cheese and Jasmine had a blast! Let me tell you, Chuck E Cheese on a Sunday night = a mad house! All in all, it was so nice for Jasmine and its good that in spite of everything, we can come together for the girls and be a family, and it feels good!

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic!!!! Maybe you will have to pass that recipe my way for Kes's bday in May! Make sure you bring her dress up stuff because we have Cinderalla and Sleeping Beauty at our house! Call me soon so we can work out details!!!!

    ReplyDelete