Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!! 2010

So I know that I am a few days late, but I haven't been home around my computer to update so here I am! HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! I have so many resolutions this year. For me, and as some of you know, 2009 was a horrible year from start to finish. My life has changed drastically. I made mistakes, my loved ones made mistakes, and now here I am. I don't know what the future holds for me. I do know one thing that scares me more than everything, and that is I have no idea who I am. I have always been linked to somebody or known for something, i.e. Mommy, Wife, ect, but I don't know who Vanessa is. It's scary because I don't have the faith in myself and I don't know what I am capable of. So, with all the New Years resolutions that I have, the biggest one is to find myself. It's easy to protray that you are happy on the outside, all I have to do is throw on a smile. But, I want to be happy on the inside, and I'm truly not. So, 2010 is going to be a big year. I hope you guys will be there with me on the ride, Im sure I will need you. I have a 2 pg list of things I WILL accomplish this year, but here are a few to share with you!

2010 resolutions/to do list:

* to find myself
* to graduate with my Bachelor's and start my MBA
*to take LSAT's for law school
*to complete Project Life ( more about that in next blog)
*to make sure to take time out each day for one on one time with kids
*continue to scrapbook as that is my passion



1 comment: